Environment Pollution: Now we are leaving in 2020. It’s called modern time. World has upgraded by modern technologies. These things made our life easy and comfortable. But these modern technologies are polluting our world. Which is very harmful for our world. We peoples are unaware about these pollution. We should be aware about this to save our planet. Otherwise we will be unable to survive. Environmental Technology means natural technology. Which will create no pollution. Various types of machines and vehicles creates pollution. We need environment friendly technologies to stop this pollution.
Our environment is mainly polluted in 2 ways. Air Pollution , Water Pollution . Air is polluted in many ways. Smoke pollutes air which is released by cars, mill, factories, burning wastage etc. Our air contains oxygen which is essential for us. If air is polluted it will causes us various disease .
Effects of pollution: The effects of environmental pollution on humans are mainly physical, but can also turn into neuro-affections in the long term. The best-known troubles to us are respiratory, in the form of allergies, asthma, irritation of the eyes and nasal passages, or other forms of respiratory infections. Notably, these well-spread affections can be observed when air pollution is high in cities, when the weather gets hot, for instance. On top of that, environmental pollution has been proven to be a major factor in the development of cancer. This can happen, for example, when we eat reminiscences of pollutants used in the production of processed foods or pesticides from the crops. Other rarer diseases include hepatitis, typhoid affections, diarrhea, and hormonal disruptions.
Solutions: Now Lets talk about how to solve these environmental problems. There are many solution for this problem. Here are some solutions for this pollution problem 1. Environmental planning should be considered as a base stone for developmental planning. Hence, before starting any project, a study to evaluate the environmental impacts has to be conducted.
2. Shifting to eco-friendly transportation such as electric vehicles and hydrogen vehicles and promoting shared mobility (i.e., carpooling, and public transports) could reduce air pollution significantly. The world is working on reducing the emission of hazardous gases from vehicles causing air pollution constantly in a variety of ways such as car emission control, electric and hybrid vehicles and public transportation systems, and in the future, we can manage to reduce emissions profoundly. Hyperloop is one of them
3. Basic solutions for air pollution must involve moving away from fossil fuels, replacing them with sustainable renewables like solar, geothermal, and wind and producing clean energy. The world is phasing out coal.
4. Now, as solar radiation is at a climatic peak, solar power is a fantastic solution. We can reap power from the sun using solar panel systems and provide energy from home systems to large scale systems powering entire communities and cities. Wind power is also coming into play. Solar power and wind turbine power are both powerful forces against radioactive power and fossil fuel power.
5. Industry plays a vital role in the progress of societies. At the same time, it exhausts the natural raw resources and produces pollution. This has created an environmental imbalance. To assess the potential environmental impact of an industrial plant, EIA needs to be carried out, and the industrial plants that do not have EIA should be warned. 6. Green building can help solve Environmental Problems to an extent. From planning to demolition, the objective of green building is to create environmentally responsible and resource-efficient structures to reduce their carbon footprint.
7. Storage facilities for solid wastes should be built in the city. The necessary actions need be taken to integrate the solid waste storage facility that is very close to the city, and to nature.
8. The wastewater recycling project should be exercised, and a recycling center should be built to reduce water pollution.
9. Environmentally friendly products should be made cheaper to encourage people to use them, and people should know the long term advantage of using these products nationwide.
10. Protecting soil, air and water quality should be a fundamental goal of national environmental policy. The national conservation policies need to be developed land use and to reduce the misuse of productive agricultural land, and the uncontrolled and disorganized urbanization.
11. For prevention of the visual pollution, enough green areas and parks should be built, the municipality should collect the wastes in an organized way, and the use of commercial boards and other billboards should be regulated and controlled.
12. To prevent noise pollution, the open markets, bazaars, recreation and amusement facilities, schools and parks inside the city should be surrounded by trees and other plants. The industrial areas and plants should also be surrounded by green areas.
13. We also need to work on electromagnetic radiation (ER) reduction. Realizing the blatant potential for huge ER emissions directly in brains and eyes of users, major manufacturers of computers and electronic devices have started to implement hardware protocols to reduce risks and minimize ER production significantly. While producing the newer devices, they are aiming to knock this problem out, and, fortunately, this is working.
14. Nowadays radiation is a serious issue and the ecological cost of radioactive power plants has become more evident than before. Nuclear testing and radioactive leakage from power plants have contaminated oceanic life to such a level that it will take hundreds of years to return to normal. But more radiation solutions are in progress with the advancement of various ecologically friendly power technologies every day.
15. While sanctioning urban land-use, the landscape architects should be engaged by the municipality. The planning authorities should include ecological factors in planning to provide a healthy and clean environment.
16. The number and quality of the green areas and parks should be increased for fresh and healthy air.
17. The mass media, including print and electronic media and the internet, is the main source of information about environmental issues. These should, therefore, be used more intensively to facilitate the transmission of environmental information and promote more positive environmental attitudes.
18. As the environment has been advancing rapidly, environmental education has a very strategic and important role in preparing people to solve global environmental problems. Environmental issues should be included in the national education syllables to have well-educated and concerned people about environmental issues. The integration of environmental education in present classes and programs is necessary, helpful, and mandatory.
19. The top-level politicians, executives, administrators and all the other entrepreneurs should also be educated about the environment. One of the basic properties of environmental education is the need for a close relationship between the inter-discipline and inter-professions.
20. Local administrations should be concerned about educating the local people by providing the means (e.g., books, brochures, seminars.) to make them understand the importance of environmental problems.
Power is also causes pollution. To generate power we use and burs various oils . Which causes pollution and poisonous smoke. Concerns over pollution and greenhouse gases have spurred the search for sustainable alternatives to our current fuel use. For example, biogas from anaerobic digestion of plant waste can be stored to produce heat or electricity. The global reduction of greenhouse gases requires the adoption of energy conservation as well as sustainable generation. That environmental harm reduction involves global changes such as: • reducing air pollution and methane from biomass • virtually eliminating fossil fuels for vehicles, heat, and electricity, left in the ground. • widespread use of public transport, battery and fuel cell vehicles • more wind/solar/water generated electricity • reducing peak demands with carbon taxes and time of use pricing. Since fuel used by industry and transportation account for the majority of world demand, by investing in conservation and efficiency (using less fuel), pollution and greenhouse gases from these two sectors can be reduced around the globe. Advanced energy efficient (electric motors and electric generators) technology that are cost effective to encourage their application, such as variable speed generator and efficient energy use can reduce the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) and Sulfur dioxide (SO2) that would otherwise be introduced to the atmosphere, if electricity were generated using fossil fuels. Greasestock is an event held yearly in Yorktown Heights , New York which is one of the largest showcases of environmental technology in the United States. Some scholars have expressed concern that the implementation of new environmental technologies in highly-developed national economies may cause economic and social disruption in less-developed economies.
Government need to make people aware of these technologies for the betterment of world. Finally, in order to produce effective solutions for environmental problems, a national approach towards the problems is crucial.